Абалмасов Константин Георгиевич
Пластический хирург, доктор медицинских наук,
+7 495 236-96-47
In less than three months, Limassol (Lemesos) will become the centre of the European Plastic Surgery world. For four days you will have the opportunity to become part of this exciting event for the reasons listed below.
The organising committees and myself have worked tirelessly to offer you the best possible academic, cultural, social and business interaction program possible.
• More than 70 invited speakers with a staggering total of 200+ invited presentations and an additional 250+ free paper presentations make this a scientific programme to be remembered. The program will cover the entire area of plastic surgery; aesthetic and reconstructive. Visit the website for the updated programme: http://www.espras2018.org/programme.html
• A total of twelve Masterclasses will be held by prominent, internationally renowned experts in their fields. There will bet three Masterclasses every morning, of each day of the congress.
• Three very diverse but exciting pre-congress courses will take place in the days prior to the congress. The 1st EuRCAS, European Refresher Course in Aesthetic Surgery will cover the basics in aesthetic surgery and will be given by an exceptionally distinguished faculty. This course is ideal for the junior consultant or consultant-to-be and for anyone wishing to refresh their knowledge with the latest cutting edge developments. The Pi-MASH Microsurgery course of the Queen Mary University of London will be held in the two days prior to the main congress, namely 22 and 23 October 2018. A unique course in sculpture and anatomic drawing will also be held on 22 and 23 October at the Limassol Museum of Antiquities. The course is an extension of the “Sculpture for Surgeons’ course of the Kunshistorisches Museum in Vienna.
• Our round table discussions on facial reanimation, rhinoplasty, upper and lower limb surgery, fat grafting and fat engineering, facial aesthetics and face transplantation will generate enough debate to satisfy the “greediest appetites”.
• The scientific programme would not be complete without the keynote lectures of our distinguished guests. Topics like BIA-ALCL, Tissue Engineering, Orthoplastic Surgery, Soft Tissue Sarcoma and more will be presented in an in-depth fashion by our expert invitees.
ESPRAS 2018 will be an experience of multi-cultural and multi-national programs that will develop in the inspiring environment of Cyprus. World leading speakers will expand on the latest developments of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their work, exchange views, network and share experiences.
On behalf of the organizing committee we look forward to welcoming experts on beauty, to the island of beauty.
The 1st European Refresher Course in Aesthetic Surgery (EuRCAS) will take place on the 23rd October 2018. Do not miss this opportunity to hear from our distinguished faculty the basics in Aesthetic Surgery. Learn from their tips and tricks and refresh your knowledge. Limited space available. Registration for the main congress is a prerequisite. (Endorsed by the European Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
Кипр, Лимасольский замок
(+357) 22 591900
Для членов РОПРЭХ: 74150 ЗАПИСАТЬСЯ